domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2015

A great opportunity for us! By Ramón Santana Tristancho



Saturday, 26th September

Today is 26th September and, in 3 days, we return to Las Palmas, so we have to enjoy the few days we have left with our Irish families and Irish friends. It’s weekend and we don’t have to wake up early and be all the day at school, so we have a lot of time to do many things together like going to the park or going for a walk in the town.  Although we are staying in Ireland 3 days more, I think this is a good moment to say that this has been a great  opportunity in our lifes to learn an important language, as english is, and to discover a country like Ireland and know more about its culture.

I don’t know what me friends did today, but my day has been great. I woke up at 9.30 and all the family was sleeping yet, so I had breakfast by myself. At 12.00, we were all awake and, at 14.00, I had lunch. At 16.00, Diane, my “Irish mother”, told us to go shopping to Enniskillen, a town in Northern Ireland. When we arrived to our destination, Pat, Darren and I went to the shopping centre and we were walking and watching shops. Later, we went to eat an ice-cream. I arrived at 19.00 and I just had dinner. Now, I’m tired and I will stay at home.

Ramón Santana Tristancho

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario