martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

LIVING IT TO THE FULLEST!

VISITING DUBLIN! VÍCTOR PÉREZ

Yesterday 20th of September, Ann, Ciaran, Art and me went to Dublin. I had never been to Dublin. So we made our minds in the morning and finally decided to spend the day out of home. After 2 hours of roadtrip we finally arrived to the city. We visited the Phoenix Park, which is the biggest walled park in Europe. Then we got to the city centre. I checked out some of the shops, and I bought an Ireland jumper. That day, the counties of Kerry and Dublin were playing the final match of Gaelic Football, so we went to a bar where we watched the match (Dublin won). I believe Dublin is my favourite city now. Finally after two hours of car in which I fell asleep, we arrived home.
 I really love Ireland and I want to stay here for longer so bad! I am having so much fun, irish people are nice, the weather (I like cold and rainy weather), the landscape... Everything is perfect :D. Also the McGoldrick's are lovely and I think I am really lucky for having them as my host family! The last week is ahead and we have to live it to the fullest!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario