jueves, 19 de enero de 2017

1st WEEK!! (2016-2017)

1st WEEK!!


By Javier Lorenzo



   We arrived to Ireland a week ago to live an experience that will change our lives.
   As every day, I had breakfast with all my Irish family. We ate some cereals and after this, I went to the school. The day started in the best way: doing some exercises like push-ups. Once this lesson finished, we learnt about the slaves in the United States of America in the History lesson. When the History class finished, we played some games to learn some English in the English class. When the bell rang, we started making food in the Home Economics class. When we finished, we tasted the food that we had made. Someone said that it was good, but others said that it was awful. It's interesting having this type of subject that prepares students for the future so it is useful. Once we ate everything, we had the lunch time so we were given a wrap. We ate it and we played volleyball for a few minutes, because there was not enough time.
We got into a bus that brought us to a Hall, it is a basketball court, where we played. It was fun! Then, we returned to the school where I took another bus that left me near the house where I'm staying. When I arrived at 4:30, Ann 'my Irish mum' was finishing the dinner. Once she finished, we ate it. Then we went to her sister's house to see the new baby that she had had. There, I met all her family. What I could realize that the Irish people are very kind and nice. About seven, I went to the park where I met a big part of Spanish students. We had fun! At 8:30 I was taken to my house. I had supper (I ate some toast with butter and jam) and then I watched the TV. It was a long day so I went to my room to prepare for the next day and finally I went to bed.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario