domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

BOWLING! (2016-2017)

 BOWLING!  

 By Alejandro Ruiz

   Hello, I'm Alejandro Ruiz Hernández and I'm going to tell you my 9th day here. I woke up at 10:00 am to watch a football match. I went with Alejandro Engel and Fernando, both students of Claret school. Fernando is staying here throughout one year. At 12:00 the match finished, after the match we went to Fernando's house. There we played Ps4 and pool until 16:00, then Ambar's host mother picked me up. During the journey in the car I could enjoy the beautiful Irish green landscape. Once at the bowling alley we met the other Spanish people, we went bowling and we also played some arcade games machines. After going bowling we went all together to the park of Ballyconnell the place where we usually hang out and I bought a hot chocolate that was delicious!
   Finally we finished the day all togethers in a friend's house playing cards and dancing. It was a great and very funny saturday and the bad thing is that it has to finish :-(




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario