sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

OUR FIRST DAY IN IRELAND (2016-2017)



Our first day in Ireland 2016-2017 

        By Luis de Pablos

    It's come the day we've been waiting for. A day in which we will live some new and exciting experiences that no everybody have the opportunity to have, and I think that all we go, we will have an amazing trip helping us eacher and learning a lot.
            Most of us were very nervous when we first met at the bus station, but suddenly we
realised that we were just a few. The reason is that the principal of the school did not communicated all familys that we must be over there at 8:30, so some student stay at bed (lucky ones because we arrived at 2:50am) . Then, the students that we were there, had to get on the bus. After a very short travel, most of as get together in the school recepcion, where they explains us what we will do. In the first 2 periods, we were having a drawing class. Next, in the third one, we all got introduce with some Irish students. Father that, they separated also of us in 2 groups. Despite this fact, we all had the same activities, a technology class and then an out to let them know as a bit more. Finally we finished our day in the school at 1:30pm and everyone get back to their homes.
            In me case, we had lunch in her sisters house, a place where I had the opportunity to met other exchange students, from French and Italy, and also I was able to recognise a girl that has been in our school last year when she had the exchange. After spending much of the afternoon in that house talking with them, we went back to the house to have dinner at 7:00 o clock. To conclude the day, most of The students tried to meet at the bus station to spended some time each other with a recognise face in a new place like is Ireland. Over there, we meet some people in a park. We all say good bye at 9:00 because is the first da, and families mighted be nervous. Much students ends their day at that time, however I was not so lucky .... I spend 30 minutes to find the house because I forgotten where it was, so I spend a bit of time at night spinning around to find the house, and suddenly I realise that it was behind the house I spend 10 minutes stop in front of.
            To conclude and taking all things considered, I have to say that it has been I great day, I have such a nice family that the are worry of me, help me...and also I think Ireland will not forget us so easy when we left because we are such a nice group.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario